Tuesday, February 8, 2011

DAY 23

DAY 23 - Friday; 

This is NOT Nick's Pro Fitness!

I must apologize for my delay in getting this posting out to you.  You see, I am here in PA for the week, visiting my wife and kids who are still living here until I get us settled into a new home in Denver, CO.  I moved to Denver last September to take on the roll of Director of Sales for Denver Life Magazine with my good friends Shawn and Kristin Miller who launched Denver Life three years ago!  As a result, my wife and I decided that she and the kids would stay back in PA until I get us settled, and the kids would continue to go to their normal school with all of their friends.  I go back to PA once a month for a week to see them, and spend time with them.

This past Saturday was my son's 7th Birthday (Feb. 5).  My wife had told our kids about my fitness challenge with Nick's Pro Fitness, and they wanted to start their own little fitness program to help support their Daddy.  This past Friday, my son and daughter wanted to join me at the gym and do my workout with me.  It was awesome!  They both did such a great job (for a 7 year-old, and a 5 year-old) for the first ... 10 minutes!!  They were right there, doing their own mountain climbers and sort-of kick backs.  But after 10 minutes, my son flopped down on to his belly and asked: "Dad! Can we just go to the Playroom and wait for you?  This is making my belly too much and I don't want to hurt my belly because than I won't be able to eat."  Well, who could say "no" to that? 

Off they went, and I decided that I had time to join in one of the gym's "Total Body Workout" 60-minute classes that was about to start.  Can I just reiterate to you, as I did in my last posting, that these classes have NOTHING on Nick's Pro Fitness when it comes to a total body workout!!  Not only was I able to keep up with everything the instructor was doing, and at the very same pace without skipping a beat, but it wasn't even close to being as exhausting or challenging as any of Nick's Conditioning Classes have been.  Granted, I did get my heart rate up and did start to sweat a little, but nothing like the pain or fatigue I feel after a 90 minute session at Nick's.  This gym is certainly NO Nick's Pro Fitness!

I write that because I want everyone who has been reading my postings these past four weeks to understand just how different, and how special, Nick's Pro Fitness really is!  As you read this, you may be a member at one of the many wonderful gyms and clubs that the Denver metro market has to offer.  And there are a lot of them.  But are you truly getting the MOST intense and physical workout that your body can handle? Are you really getting into the best shape of your life at your club?  I urge you, if possible, to at least check Nick's Pro Fitness out once for yourself.  Nick and Heather Kapande are amazing people and they invite ANYONE to come on up to Evergreen (really an easy and closer drive than you think) to try out any one of their classes.  It really is a "Total Body Workout" in every sense of the term.  Without fail.  Just ask any one of the current members of Nick's Pro Fitness and they will all tell you with passion and energy that there really is no place quite like Nick's Pro Fitness.  And I would agree with them.

Thank you for reading.
Jeffrey Bowers
Director of Sales
Denver Life Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment